Saturday, September 29, 2007

Life

I haven't written any thing in a while, so I figured today was a good day to update everyone :)
Things have been a little crazy, between working, helping with homework, taking care of sick children and maintaining a somewhat normal household, I am just worn out! WHEW! I have picked up extra hours a work, so shuffling the vehicle around has been a little nuts too. Anyway, things have calmed down a little. I finished cleaning my house, Scott is gone for the day and the boys are off playing.
I am taking my teller test for Regions Bank on Monday. I am a little nervous because like the rest of them, it is pass or fail. I hate those profiling tests, but it is part of the process.
We are still trying to pull off our annual trip to Ohio, but I don't know if that is going to happen.
I will let everyone know if we manage to pull off the trip.
For now I will leave you with this thought for the day........

Live your life like today is your last day on Earth, for no one really knows if they will be around to see tomorrow.

No comments: