Friday, September 14, 2007

Work

Today was just like any other day at work, or so I thought. Usually, I work my 3 stinking hours (5am-8am) and go home. Today, I was assigned a project! I get to decorate for FALL! I love the fall season and all the colors it brings. Anyway, I worked my normal hours and then got to go shopping with my boss. We bought a couple of scarecrows, cornucopias and fall foliage. We still need to get more foliage and a couple of trees. I am going to staple some fall leaves to the tree leaves so it looks like they are changing colors for the season. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I am going to work on it Tuesday night into Wednesday morning (12 midnight-8am) Apparently we have visitors coming sometime on Wednesday and she wants it to look its best when they arrive. I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: