Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Neighbors

Does anyone besides me really dislike their neighbors? They are REALLY just ignorant people. OK for starters, anyone who knows me knows that I was not thrilled with the idea of selling them our truck. Not only have they totally destroyed it, but they are behind on making the payments. I am over it! I think we should just repo the truck, take it to the junkyard and cut our losses. Scott has regrets from helping them also.
He, the neighbor, has not worked in a few months. His wife is lazy and does nothing, while their daughter, constantly comes over and asks "Can I eat over?" I feel bad saying no, because I know she must not be eating at home, but she is not my daughter and I have three children of my own to feed. OK, so maybe I should not be venting, but I am so tired of helping those who don't want to help themselves! I hope I am not sounding like an uncaring bitch, but lets face it.....
They have 3 children, no jobs, they go to the church every week for food, they have money for gas to drive who knows where, but can't pay me for the truck, the electric and water are constantly being shut off, yet they have cellphones (yes, that is a necessity!) Her 16 year old brother lives with them, yet her mom, who lives right around the corner, collects child support on him. I am over the crap and if that make me a bitch, then I claim the title!

No comments: