Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Regions Bank

Well, today I took the teller test for Regions Bank. I hope I passed the test. Now it is just wait and see what happens next. At least most of the questions were some how related to banking. I am a little nervous though, I can't do math that fast and they only give you like 40 seconds to answer each question in the math section. They had one section that was fairly easy at the beginning. It was kind of like matching. Basically you just had to make sure the numbers matched exactly and determine how many pairs did not. They started with 17 seconds to answer, then after a few questions you had 15 seconds, a few more and you had 13 seconds. This went on until you had to answer the questions in 5 seconds or less. I think I did OK, but I guess all I can do is wait for the results.

No comments: