Saturday, September 22, 2007

Regions Bank

Today, Regions Banks had an open house at their new location in New Port Richey. I actually found out about it on one of my job searches. They were doing on the spot interviews, so I decided to check it out. The event ran from 10am to 1pm. I was there by 10:10 and did not get interviewed until 11:15. There were just so many people there, it was like one big block party. Anyway, I have to call and set up the appointment to take the teller assessment test. I already knew this, but figured what the heck, why not go and at least talk to someone face to face. I will let everyone know how things progress. I only know at this point that it is a pass /fail test, just like the rest of them. I hate those profiling tests because they don't get to know who you are, as a person, based on the results.

No comments: